Monday 29 June 2015

AN EXCEPTIONAL MEMBER OF STAFF

Below is a copy of an email sent to Brit European by one of our customers regarding a member of our staff.


I am sending this email to tell how exceptional one of your staff is. His name is Paul Melia (pictured below).  We have been using Brit European for the movement of our trucks, for about three years now. We did use to use two different companies, but I now give all my work to you, and this is directly because of Paul.

He has never once dropped the ball. This is exceptional in itself but he always goes the extra mile. He is professional, extremely knowledgeable, reliable and flexible, and to us invaluable.  We are an extremely busy dealership and have moved nearly 300 units in the first 5 months of this year, Brit European have moved almost 100 of them.  I know that if I ask for a job to be done, I can relax, knowing that Paul will take care of the delivery for me. For a dealership, as busy as ours, that makes Paul a godsend.

Please let Paul know what a great job he does, I do tell him, but he’s very modest and says it’s all in a day’s work.





No comments:

Post a Comment