Monday 29 June 2015

BRIT EUROPEAN BASEBALL CAP ON TOUR

Andrew Shore, he of accounts fame, recently went on a cruise of the Mediterranean and as expected he took with him his treasured Brit European Baseball Cap. Andrew has very kindly sent me a few of the selfies he took and with his permission I have reproduced them here for you all to gawk over! Does he not look like James Bond or what????

Image top left - Andrew with Barrack Obama in Rome. I think BO wanted to keep the hat but Andrew was having none of it!!!
Image bottom left - what to do after a hard days work doing nothing at all in St Moritz...have a cold beer.
Image centre - about to throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain, Rome. Did his wish come true I wonder?
Image right - Andrew doing his James Bond impression on the Cruise liner. I am reliably informed that after the photo was taken Andrew was thrown overboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment